Red Sage Publishing
Random header image... Refresh for more!

Christmas Past – Naughty or Nice?

by Lilly Cain

Another Christmas has come and gone. And this year, since I spent my holidays with my two daughters and my close family it was very nice! We did all the family things, decorated a tree, frantically shopped and wrapped last minute presents and baked a zillion wonderful, delicious things. YUM. We visited, played games, had a girls night. We watched all the holiday specials.

So I will count this Christmas as a ‘Nice’ Christmas. But in years past there were the ‘Naughty’ Christmases. You know the ones. When we snuck off to find a hotel on one of those holidays before or after Christmas, dashed through the snow to the room and spent the entire day there, ordering in pizza so we wouldn’t starve and making love on the crisp hotel sheets, the couch, and the shower.

These winter holidays are wonderful times to be with our family but sometimes we need to run away and…indulge. It’s darn hard to get a little privacy otherwise. Who can be intimate when the kids are free from school, little old Aunt Sophie is parked in the spare room, and Cousin Fred is snoozing on the couch?

For me escape is necessary. For some people there is no need to run away but I find that it make the holidays that much more wonderful. A rendezvous with our love, the event made more special by secret seductive glances and touches as we make our plans, and the danger that someone might discover that we weren’t where we’d said we would be, or doing what we’d said we would do! A little danger for spice, and time alone with no shopping or wrapping, no baking or entertaining. Having quick hard sex and then a nap only to wake in each other’s arms to take the time to make sweet love.

Of course looking back at my Naughty Christmases past I have to say my favorite was the year my lover wrapped me up a very special Christmas present – him! I didn’t expect to see him arrive at my University dorm room days before I had to return home but since he arrive with a beautiful red bow on his chest I knew those days were about to get a lot more interesting.

Have you ever planned a Naughty Christmas? A secret escape or perhaps twelve days of pleasure? Some wicked kinky gifts in a very special stocking? Leave a comment and tell me about it and you’ll qualify for our amazing Red Sage contest.

Lilly
www.lillycain.com
Building Magic – October 2010
Dark Harmony – January 2010

CONTEST REMINDER:

To check out the original contest information (and see how you can win those fab prizes) go here:

12 comments

Fedora December 29, 2010 at 4:17 pm

How lovely, Lilly! Since our kids are still relatively young and I think I either don’t recall or was too disorganized to create some naughty Christmases, our recent holidays have mainly been nice! I’m thinking that we ought to plan some Naughtiness soon, if not for Christmas, then for some other time of year! Sounds like a good way to reconnect 😉

Anne December 29, 2010 at 4:40 pm

I’ve never had a fun holiday like that. I guess it’s never too late though!

Estella December 29, 2010 at 9:40 pm

I’ve never had a naughty holiday!

nova c. December 29, 2010 at 11:30 pm

the best naughty christmas was a few years ago when i first got with my boyfriend. since we celebrate with the kids on Christmas Eve, they had gone to spend the day with their dad. so we were all alone and were able to spend the whole day just enjoying each other and doing whatever we wanted to do. no interruptions, no getting dressed, nothing. it was wonderful and very relaxing; almost like if we were having a honeymoon…lol.

Sheila December 30, 2010 at 12:54 am

No naughty Christmases for me either. Sounds like fun!

Lilly Cain December 30, 2010 at 1:08 am

Hi Fedora – yes it is a great way to reconnect. I highly recommend it and many other get-aways to keep your life filled with love.

Anne, Estella and Sheila I hope you plan a naughty Christmas next year!

Good for you Nora! Way to go!

Lilly

Monica/Monie December 30, 2010 at 5:39 am

A couple years ago I bought a Mrs. Santa lingerie outfit and some other sexy little things. With the help of the camera’s timer and a tripod I took some naughty pics of myself and made my hubby a little album!

Virginia E December 30, 2010 at 10:10 am

Being thoroughly single, my opportunities for THAT kind of holiday naughtiness have been rather non-existant. Now as far as the more boring definitions of naughty and nice, I’m going to plead the 5th. I refuse to take the risk of a lightning strike on my electronic devices…. *Grin*

Lilly Cain December 30, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Wow, Monica, now we’re talkin’! That sounds like a great naughty Christmas present!

Hi Virginia – don’t risk it! But do continue to enjoy those naughty moments – in whatever form they may come!

Lilly

Carly Carson December 30, 2010 at 10:31 pm

Just want to say the naughty Christmas sound like a great idea. But I’m from a large family and Christmas is always a whirl of people and activity. But I am thinking of a naughty Valentine’s Day!

Lilly Cain December 30, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Hi Carly – that’s my point, the place is awash with people and events – a perfect time to sneak off if you can (claim you are shopping!) with your man. 😉 Of course Valentines leads me to a whole ‘nuther level of naughty, LOL

Lilly

Kelly December 31, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Too many guests for a naughty Christmas. Maybe a naughty New Year?
Kelly